Cases And Covers
Question by : Where can i find cheap phone cases?
i need cheap BUT GOOD QUALITY phone cases. i would rather a store then buy online! the phone id be looking for would be the Samsung Galaxy S 4G.
Answer by Blackberry89
This silicone skin case for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S retains your mobile phone secure and protected in style.Slip your Samsung i9000 Galaxy S in from the display window to add a splash of color and deliver on the spot throughout safety from scratches.Constructed from clean, treated silicone that resists filth and stains.Unique design permits quick access to all buttons, controls and ports with out having to take away the skin.Shade: Black. Measurement: Perfect fit. Accent ONLY, cellphone not included. Suitable With Samsung: GT-I9000 Galaxy S / Galaxy S SGH-T959 Vibrant.Samsung Galaxy S 4G.
THIS IS AN I PHONE 3G/3GS COVER FEATURING DAZZLING SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS. ALL CRYSTALS ARE INDIVIDUALLY HAND-SET!!! ANY PHONE MODELS CAN BE MADE IN THIS DESIGN. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT WWW.CRYSTALRIDERS.COM OR EMAIL US TO CRYSTALRIDERS@GMAIL.COM
Video Rating: 4 / 5
cell phone cases and cover | Purple Silicone Rubber Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S 4G Phone by Electromaster
- Purple Silicone Rubber Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S 4G Phone New By Electromaster
- Protect your device with style through this sleek protector case.
- Provides ultimate protection from scratches and chips
- Precise openings on the protector case to allow access to all controls and features.
- Easy, perfect fitting cover protects your device.
Purple Silicone Rubber Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S 4G Phone New By Electromaster
List Price: $ 0.00
Question by Manuel V: Where and How to Purchase Cellular Accessories?
I’ve a reasonably good status in my space as being the go-to guy on tech questions and have all the time loved cellular phones. I have been seeing alot of retailers these days that promote mobile accessories. I would love to get into promoting these items. I reside in kentucky and was questioning what is the process of buying cellular equipment cheaply enough to make a revenue and in addition if there are any licensing require to sell this stuff at flea markets and such. Also if gross sales tax has to be charged..I’m very motivated and would enormously recognize any information.
Question by SpAzZ_mOnKi: Where can I [quickly] get a discount USB Cable for my phone?
I have an LG CU400. I was hoping to get a USB Cable under $ 30. [http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/accessory-details/?q_categoryid=&q_sku=sku980206&_requestid=64914]
Answer by totallyblonde24_7
Well there are ALOT of places to get USB Cables but my 2 favs are….v
(hope this is the right phone but if not v)
Add your own answer in the comments!
Question by Eric: Does a magnetic cell phone holster damage the cell phone?
I hold my cell phone in belt holster that has a magnet built in it. The magnet is used to hold the top of the holster shut when it is closed. My question is will this magnet damage my cell phone in any way? Will it damage the battery since it is so close to the magnet or shorten its life expectancy? Please only answer if you know something about this issue. If you are only going to guess, please do not supply an answer….thank you.
Answer by I _
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Ultra-fast 4G-enabled, Android 2.3-powered smartphone with 3.7-inch multi-touch display and 1 GHz processor
- Pay as You Go lets you stay connected with no monthly payments, no hidden fees; Wi-Fi networking plus Wi-Fi Calling capabilities
- 3-MP camera/camcorder; video chats via front camera; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion; HTML web browser with Flash 10.1; access to T-Mobile TV
- Up to 5.5 hours of talk time, up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time; released in October, 2011
- What’s in the Box: handset, battery, charger, USB cable, quick start guide